The Invisible Zipper
Our invention features an invisible zipper that allows your doona cover to open up on THREE sides (sort of like a clam!)
Luxury Hotel Quality
For the perfect balance of soft and crisp sheets, we've used 100% long staple-cotton (think Egyptian cotton) in a 400 thread-count, sateen weave.
Quick dispatch, free shipping Australia-wide and a 30 night money-back guarantee if you don't love us.
Easy to do on your own!
Thoughtful Design Touches
1. No one wants to see a giant zipper, so we hid it under beautiful designer piping
2. No one wants to feel a zipper, so we made sure the zip track doesn't go all the way to the top of the doona cover (ie the bit you hug)
3. We used a double zipper so that you can open/close your doona cover any way you want
4. We made sure the zipper pulls were big enough to give you a solid grip
5. We made sure the zipper pulls end at your feet when the bed is made up
6. We used really thick elastics for our fitted sheets, because the flimsy ones suck
The truth about thread count.
Did you know it's actually impossible to have a thread count of more than 500 when using a good quality cotton?